Sunday, June 19, 2016

June Digi Blog Train

Hi there fellow scrappers and thanks for take time to look at my blog.  This month we are helping Vasculitis Awareness.

I am afraid that this month got away from me and before I knew where I was the deadline for my mini kit was nearly here.  This month is only a mini kit, because I have been caught up with my latest photobook.  I really don't understand why you only get six months after you have purchased your voucher to make your book.  It really seems like enough time, but every time I purchase a voucher I find myself running out of time.  This year I have only made the one book, usually I make lots and I am battling to try to finish it for the 20 July deadline. 






https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s14xevv3n2oy6fo/AACR1IarBnRr8GuF1ofWj4pla?dl=0


Don't forget to download all the other designers:-











I will have a freebie around the 25th come back then and collect it.  I will also show you what I made this month. 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit!! Love the colors!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete