Friday, September 19, 2014

DIGIBLOG TRAIN SEPTEMBER 2014

Hi again, September already and this month the blog train is hosting the Marfan Syndrome Awareness blog train.

I hope you like what I have created and I hope you follow all the stops and collect a great kit.  I really like these colours and think they go really well together, when I first saw the pallet I thought about berries and pies and cooking so my part of the train is really about cooking.





and Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hofsoqmzj5d6jfb/AAD3chjC-cD14fYS0gF5BRipa?dl=0

Please download all the other parts.  Here is the full list.



Dea’s Design
Angel Wing Scraps
Rhonda B. Studio
Marniejo’s House Of Scraps
Ostrea Designs
Dreamn 4 Ever Designs
Ann’s Scrapbook Heaven
Caroline B.
Shuckclod’s Stuff
Melissa’s Scrap Designs

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit!! Horrible disease!! Thank you for bringing it to light and sharing such a lovely kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute kit and for showing support for a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty THANK YOU :) bunches...

    ReplyDelete