Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hello welcome to my blog.


Today I created a new Fairy Costume from a Rose.
I extracted a rose from its background, turned it
upside down and blended it onto the extracted photo
of Granddaughter J and then changed the colour
of her top to match the pink of the rose.
I added some small flowers around the waistband and
I was pretty pleased with the outcome if I say so myself.

I then added a background paper from Kandi Designs
Deviant Scrap from her Beautiful Princess kit.  I messed
about doing shadows behind J and then added the
two mice also from the Beautiful Princess kit.
To see the process please see my post entitled Fairy Costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment